Technology for Document Preservation
Current Challenges in Government Documentation
Leading government entities in our country are often dumped with huge manual work due to the lack of digitization. This creates a huge backlog in their productivity as they struggle to expedite their work. Also, different stakeholders involved in a project do not work on a centralized system and therefore do not interact or exchange information with the rest of the participants. The absence of a single, centralized platform to collaborate and exchange information across different stakeholders in the organization is the result of lack of digitization.
Our Digitization Services
We, at GA Soft Tech, have a wide range of tools, technology, resources, and expertise to transform paper records/manuscripts in various formats into a standardized digital form. We offer a full range of document digitization services and have catered to a number of prestigious customers worldwide including several European Government agencies.
Book scanners that can scan up to A1 size, Flatbed Scanners, Book Scanners with V cradle (for delicate books), ADF Scanners, and Microfilm, Microfiche & Aperture Card Scanners.
Our perfect combination of technology and expertise enables us to scan from a wide variety of sources to any type of image format.
Advantages of Document Digitization
Paper records and log books are fast becoming redundant in corporate and government offices. Offices are increasingly looking at the electronic maintenance of records that has the potential to improve workflow drastically. Document digitization offers easy access and retrieval of any official record; while at the same time reduces the need for physical storage space for files.
- Ease of availability of information through digital platforms
- Data is easy to access, retrieve, track, update, close and use
- Reduced manual intervention increases security & reduces errors
- Data authenticity is better preserved due to digital encryption
- Enables lifelong preservation of business-critical data
- Acceleration of the work process and business operations
- Consolidation of decentralized data on a single platform
- Reduces the risks of counterfeiting of sensitive documents
Our Key Differentiators
Digitized records can be retrieved for reference or access within a reasonable period.
The retrieved file always correctly reflects the original record.
The letters, numbers, and symbols in the document are uniquely identifiable.
The records can be opened on an accessible program and easily read by authorized users.
The electronic record reflects the initial record every time it is accessed.
The electronic record correctly reflects the input of creators/ editors and can be substantiated if required.
Our Accomplishments in Document Digitization
- We have been successfully involved in the digitization of students’ data and examination records for top educational Boards and Universities globally.
- Indexing, scanning and archiving of manuscripts for national archives and genealogy companies, libraries, and other global repositories of historical content.
- Our scanning services have benefited a number of valued customers across the world which include several European Government Agencies.